Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Everyday Heroes and The Crow Compendiums are *still* broken in-game.

I just bought them so I could run a game but the in-game compendiums do not work.
Do you use the right character sheet? Do you see the Compendium Icon? It would be best if you could post a screenshot.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi VampyreBites! The in-game compendium for this does appear to be problematic at best. It looks like something was not implemented properly. I would suggest filing a  Help Center Request  to see if this can be brought to the attention of the team. I'll do similarly.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It appears that it might be an issue with the new Compendium. I have reported. In the meantime, switching back to the old compendium in your settings tab should make the material available.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Looks like the issue has been fixed. You'll will likely need to refresh your game.
Looks like it was the new interface *and* it has been fixed. Thanks!