Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E]{Descent into Avernus/Chains of Amodeus] Friday Nights at 6pm Mountain, 8pm Eastern

Edited 1709235663
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And I have Mozart on the mind.   That would be Descent into Avernus/Chains of Asmodeus....should proofread a bit more. I'm looking for 1-2 players.  We are 3 sessions into a very long campaign.   This campaign goes from level 1 through 20.  I'm a long time DM.  Looking for committed players only please.  If you are interested, next game is tomorrow night.  We'll have to scramble to get your character and backstory up and running.  I'd like to chat with you first on Discord and get a sense of what you want and what I provide.  Please put in your Discord here or PM it to me if interested.  
I'd love to join! my Discord's Seeker9115 and I can make whatever for the game!
Meeee!!!! Discord KillDot