Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2nd Remaster character sheet

Good day my dears, I have heard that Pathfinder is working on the new character sheet for the remaster. But I'm wondering, will this character sheet be compatible with the old rules? What will happen to the old character sheet, will it be further updated? Especially, I just started with Pathfinder 2e, the old rules. And would only start with the remaster later, as soon as everything is out. I would be happy about information. Kind regards. Del
The new sheet will be semi-compatible with the old rules, as the old rules uses bunch of different terminology. You could use it, but certain things will be missing or renamed, such as spell school etc. They will keep the old sheet around to minimize the impact on ongoing games. They will likely   rename the old sheet to (Legacy).