Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP [D&D 4E] [Wednesdays 7.00pm BST] [New and Experienced Players Welcome] [LGBTQIA+ Welcome]

I will be starting a new D&amp;D 4E set of Long Shots on Wednesday April 10th at 7.00pm BST, and I will be running the game twice a month, on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday each month.&nbsp; Each long shot is expected to take the two sessions.&nbsp; Sessions are expected to be approximately 3 hours long. &nbsp; Players unfamiliar with D&amp;D 4E will be able to pick from a number of&nbsp; pre-generated characters so they can jump straight into the game.&nbsp; Experienced players who wish to create their own characters can do so, but only using PHB 1 and 2 to start with.&nbsp; The only class not allowed is Wizard.&nbsp; If creating your own characters it should be finished at least a week before your first session, with all powers including Melee Basic and Ranged Basic Attacks completed, (you can use the pre-generated characters as examples for how to fill in the macro section) If the game goes well and I end up with a steady group of players for it then I will be allowing everyone to generate characters of your own, and will be opening up the Arcane Power, Divine Power, Primal Power and Martial Power 1 and 2 Books for players to use. &nbsp; D&amp;D 4E has always had a bit of a reputation as the black sheep of the D&amp;D world, so if you have never played it, and want to see what all the fuss was about now is your chance, or if you have played before and want the chance to get into another long term campaign, then join in the Long Shots to see if my GMing style suits your style of play and what you want from a game. If you are interested in joining the game or want more information then please DM me.&nbsp; This is the listing to the game on the LFG part of Roll20, and you can always post your applications there.&nbsp; While I have set the maximum number of players to 15, I will never have more than 5 players at the table, any one beyond those 5 will then join a short list and if a player drops out the replacement player will be chosen from that short list.&nbsp; If a current player decides they can not make a Long Shot I will also pick a player from that short list to fill in the space for that Long Shot. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/394754/dandd-4e-the-empire-of-the-dragon" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/394754/dandd-4e-the-empire-of-the-dragon</a>
I've now got three players signed up for the game, but still space for more if anyone is interested.
Hay I'll love to play a 4th Ed game I've played it before. It my favorite edition&nbsp;
Hi, I am a brand new player. I have never played a game before. I think I have some great ideas for interesting characters and more generic characters that could fit into whatever store you are crafting and the team. I would be interested in joining but dont want to slow everyone down. Let me know if I can join and where the story is currently. Thank you for your time.