SOME SECRETS ARE WORTH DYING FOR Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold. Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night? Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements. &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/396487/icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden-session-number-1-tonight-8-pm-est-8-dollars-cover" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/396487/icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden-session-number-1-tonight-8-pm-est-8-dollars-cover</a> &nbsp; Schedule: Saturdays :: 8 PM EST Game Length: 3+ hours per session. Game includes a 10 minute intermission. Please be available for this period of time. Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms Starting Level: 1 Maximum Group Size:&nbsp;6 or 7 players Communication: Discord will be used to voice. Specific rules beat general rules. We are using the most updated understanding of the rules as written. Any unclear rules will be left to DM decide but ultimately we tend to be a little loose with the rules sometimes in the name of theatrics. Why Pay to Play? Practically everyone is clamoring to get into a free game online, but there aren't nearly enough experienced DMs to satisfy the demand. Most people endure disappointing experiences like this: After spending your valuable time laboriously filling out applications, you get rejected more often than not due to the scores of people applying to play each free game. When you do get accepted, players don't show up or are unprepared. Sometimes the DM doesn't show up or is unprepared. It's a frustrating grind to go through time after time, especially when all you want to do is relax and have fun playing. Here are some of the reasons why professionally-run paid games provide a superior experience: Charging a modest per-person fee virtually eliminates player no-shows. The small fee also ensures that everyone in the group is committed to the session. The maturity level is exponentially higher in paid games. People don't abandon the group and quit the campaign when something doesn't go their way. The gaming experience provided by a professional DM is eminently more enjoyable than what you get in a free game. Material costs associated with running a top-shelf game are covered. Roll20 charges fees for the token, map, and card collections associated with each module, while the actual hardcover books and DM Guild downloads must be purchased separately. The DM's Roll20 Pro membership ensures that players have access to all of the extras, including D&amp;D 5e Compendium integration, API scripts, and more. Custom-designed tokens for your characters are included. Extra help for beginners at no charge. An immersive experience that includes advanced role-play techniques, effects, and completely original game materials that aren't available anywhere else. ABOUT&nbsp;THE DM I've been DMing regular weekly games with great success since 1993 and it's been over 5 years years this that I've been running weekly pro games on Roll20. I am a super laid back guy who's DMing style can go from comedic, to dramatic, to fatal in a blink of an eye. I've first DM'd for players online back in 1993, recruiting people out of The Red Dragon Inn on AOL for impromtu Dragonlance games in private chat rooms :) I still know how to use THAC0.. In my opinion, 3.5 is NOT the greatest edition. In my spare time I am the founder and admin of 13 of THE go to dungeon master help groups on facebook. Lets throw some dice and spin some records. HMU :) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $8 pre player per session in advance via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.