Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Folders are all empty, Keith, The Aaron or someone got any ideas

Question for you guys. My folders for objects are all blank as if I am searching for an object that does not exist so in an effort to look for it it finds nothing in any folders. I can still see my recent up loads or individually search for items but the preset folders are not coming up with objects in them. I tried exiting and coming back and nothing ... any thoughts?
Mine are empty too.  Was going to work on my campaign and all of my folders are blank, and some of my subfolders are gone.  I also can't open up my recent uploads and have tried this on two computers

Edited 1712619880
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Aramathis and Jeyelle, To confirm, is this the Art Library or Journal tab?  For the Art Library, is this your My Library or all folders (My Library and Premium Assets)?
Hey folks, thanks for the reports -- we're aware of the problem and should have a fix out shortly!

Edited 1712621206
JD
Pro
I also have this problem (6774)
Ok thank you very much!
Hey folks, just coming back to update the thread -- This will have been fixed for legacy games a few minutes after my first post, but unfortunately due to some unforeseen issues out of our hands, we weren't able to deploy the update to jumpgate games until this morning.  That said, all games should now have no issues with art library, as the fix has now been fully rolled out.
Thank you