Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Copy Game

Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I wanted to copy my current game into Jumpgate, but I keep getting an alert saying the game isn't "finished being updated", whether I try to copy into Jumpgate or not. What do I do?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Essen,  Since this is a Jumpgate issue please post this in the Jumpgate forum thread . Alternately you can file a bug report via the Help Center .

Edited 1712860415
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
It’s not a Jumpgate issue. It happens whether I’m trying to copy into Jumpgate or copy normally.
Gauss
Forum Champion
In that case I suggest messaging the Devs via the Help Center .
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I already had, but they don’t seem to getting the issue I’m getting when they try, and I was hoping to get some context from anyone who might have this happen to them while I wait for responses 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Essen! Have you tried copying while in an incognito/private browsing window? Also, are you using a browser other than Chrome or Firefox?  
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have tried it in Chrome, Firefox, Incognito mode for both, and on my phone. Same error for all of them. The Support staff were able to copy the game no problem, and I get the same error when I try to copy the one they made. I CAN copy other games of mine, this one is the only issue.
Having the same issue, also only occurring with one game (other active game copied with no issues). I'm on Chrome. Tried from an incognito browsing window, same issue. It does create a game, but it's a new game rather than a copy. (I also filed a help request, I just wanted to report it here as well so people know that Essen isn't alone.)