Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice rolls have disappeared from the Chat Log

I can see you have a lot on your plate right now, roll20, so I'd hate to add to the bug reports, but yeah... here's another. Good luck, guys.

Edited 1712859724
Seconding this. To elaborate, dice rolls don't show up on the chat log, even when they do show up in the in-game chat. chat log version right now In-game chat version I have already submitted a request through the help center on this topic.
Working on investigating this now!
I suspect this might be a memory issue the roll20 servers are struggling with, given this and the library issues that have been going on and off the past few days.
We rolled out some code to prep for an upcoming as-yet-unannounced new feature and this unfortunately slipped through the cracks as a regression. We've got a fix we're testing now, hoping to have this fixed shortly. Thanks!
Okay we think this should be fixed. Thanks for the report!