Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AD&D 1E/2E Skype/Roll20 game, GMT-5 (EST) 7pm mondays or wednesdays.

Nice to see 2e get some love, wish i could make the time man as i would love to play some 2e. Good luck.
I'm interested, but I've never played AD&D before. I've played 3.5 and pathfinder a number of times. Got a Rogue Trader game on Mondays though so if you get a bunch of folks that want to play on Monday then I guess I'm out. P:
I would love to play, never played this edition though
No Feats, no power ups, no spontaneous regeneration of hit points (unless your mage casts regeneration or you have a potion!) This is the Serin District of Roanoak, the Walled City-State. Whitened areas denotes areas un-examined by a player character. Colored in or imaged areas have been visited or interacted with. The city of Roanoak has 5 districts, Serin being the South Eastern District. Recent road work has resulted in a collapse at an intersection, revealing a 200 foot deep stone worked shaft long forgotten and buried. This is what is to be explored. One group has entered and returned. Whill yours?
I too would love to play in this. However, I have never played this edition. I usually play 3.5 and have extensive knowledge of that system and pathfinder. But I would love to do 2e, I hear great things. Im big on roleplay and I love to make very interesting characters. Let me know if you need another player.
If you understand 3.5, AD&D isn't so much a stretch as it is a step back in time. You roll  up a character with my assistance, then ya roll dice and I tell you what happens. Sound like D&D? :)
ill do it, im playing the original tomb of horror on tuesdays so this will give me more practicwe and something to do, so hit me up please :)
I can do Wednesdays
Since a lot of us have never played AD&D, but played 3.5 and/or pathfinder, I was wondering if at some point during the week we could have a sit down on Skype or something and walk us through character creation? (Or maybe just me, if nobody else is interested. P:)
that'd be good, get it all done at the same time or something
Aaron B. said: Since a lot of us have never played AD&D, but played 3.5 and/or pathfinder, I was wondering if at some point during the week we could have a sit down on Skype or something and walk us through character creation? (Or maybe just me, if nobody else is interested. P:) Sounds good. I may have to do a one on one with each of you till we get days and times sorted out. PM your Skype contact info, I will add you .
We have four hardy adventurers filling out their applications as we speak, are there any other interested citizens?
I'd be interested, be very fun to play 2e or AD&D again. I have an on and off schedule so I can't guarantee I'll be able to make every monday or every wednesday, but if this is the kind of game where a character can step in and step out I would definitely be up for it. Doubt with AD&D experience I'd fall far behind even missing the occasional game.
I've never played AD&D game. Recently I got interested and started reading up on character creation for AD&D. I'm still very new to AD&D, but not role-playing (I'm currently in a D&D 4e compaign played on Tuesday) and I can adapt quickly with a little help. I'm open for Wednesday, but not on Monday.
what's your skype? I could add you to a call with Chris sometime today
Game is full at this point, but send you skype info to me and I will keep a list of possible new players, messaging any of you when an opening comes available.
We have recently had more than one opening in the Tuesday and Wednesday night groups. There is no Monday group as I have been invited to an OD&D game on that day. If you are interested in knowing more, PM me.