I am not sure if this is a known issue or is designed this way, but I just discovered it by accident. It is frustrating if you are using Token Action macros for multiple NPC tokens. Steps to reproduce issue: I create a Character for a generic Goblin on the Journal tab. I create macros for the character on the Attributes & Abilities tab. I check the Show As Token Action box for each macro created. I create duplicate mob tokens using the Goblin Character and place the multiple tokens on various maps. I Archive the Goblin Character on the Journal tab. I pick a random Goblin token on a random map and select the token. I open the Edit Token window. In the Represents Character drop-down menu the previously selected Goblin Character is automatically returned to the None/Generic Token selection. I close the Edit Token window. I select the token again and now the Token Action macros for the Goblin Character are no longer available because the token has been automatically re-designated as a None/Generic Token. At this point I have to now un-archive the Goblin Character and then go back to the specific goblin token, edit the token again to link it back to the Goblin Character. It is frustrating and tedious if I just want to make a simple edit on the token while trying to maintain a trimmed-down list of Characters in the Journal tab. Is this a bug or a design feature? Thank you for your time and consideration of this post. :)