Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New DM LF Players for Hackmaster 5e Frandor's Keep campaign- Weekly Fridays at 4pm PST, starting 10/3/14

Edited 1412508720
In Hackmaster you don't start out as heroes but if you survive long enough you just might end up as one. New DM, running the Frandors Keep for Hackmaster 5e. I am learning as I go and will probably subject you to all sorts of horrors while I do :-) Looking for steady players who will participate, without too much meta and don't mind dying since you very well might. Teamwork a must. No camera needed, mic and push to talk needed, either skype or ts3 for voice. If interested PM me or post below please. Thanks.
I'd be interested, time pending. I know I'm not free Fridays though.
I am interested. let me know what I have to do to be able to play in your campaign. btw never played 5e before
Scooter what day would you be available if not Friday?
Sent you an invite Milad.
Count me in! Fridays work fine for me ATM (I'm on CST in case it matters) and have lots of experience with HackMaster 5e (both as a player and GM), so I'd be happy to help new players learn the system.
I'd be interested in playing. I've had a copy of the hackmaster PHB for a while now. I've made a few characters but never played. Days that work for me are: Mon, Tue, Thurs after 4PM Mountain time.
im interested in joining your group if you can find room, i have some 5e and pathfinder under my belt and am looking for some casual play.