Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Testing my skills as GM, so I wanna run a Lunar Exalted game set in the Ironclaw setting for kicks

Lunarclaw (Ironclaw Lunar Exalted mix) It was just another day. Going to work. Meeting with friends. Wondering what your better half is cooking for this day's meal. But something strange is happening. Several people have disappeared in the last few weeks and you fear that something deadly is going around. One day, a friend of yours shows you this strange book, not strange as in its unearthly. It's a role playing book not unlike Dungeons and Dragons, but the characters are all anthropomorphic animals. The book is called Ironclaw and on its front between the two cover characters is a very ornate rune of smooth, almost music note themes. You touch the book and suddenly you black out. You awaken to severe pain. Your muscles ache all over. You try to stand, but it takes hours just to get your body off the ground. You finally manage to stand and let out a low sigh of pain. You seek out the nearest river when you hear the cool stream. As you bend over to try and get a drink of water you realize that you have become half beast half man! And not the romanticized kind featured on the cover of that book either. You are hideous and malformed, a man with animalistic features that make you look as unto a monstrous demon. You are outfitted it seems for a war to be set in a fantasy land... and so you start walking with the hope of getting answers. Welcome to Lunarclaw. I want at least five players. I have one, and maybe another one if I'm lucky. So message me quickly at Shining Dash or Taylor Allen on Skype if you want to join in. Keep in mind I'm new to the GMing scene, and hope to get better at it.

Edited 1411438623
I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Though I'm a tad confused with what you're doing. Modern Day exalted? Edit: And can we use Revlid's redo of TAW ( Terrifying Argent Witches ) for our lunars or are we stuck with vanilla exalted's lunars? Link here <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2AuLM6D1Et9mWQVJp-ugWujFJhTi2VwQBtOazOW1Mg/edit?pli=1" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2AuLM6D1Et9mWQVJp-ugWujFJhTi2VwQBtOazOW1Mg/edit?pli=1</a>