Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Moving a map from one campaign to another

Edited 1720629257
Is there a way to export a map from one campaign to another, including all of the assets, tokens, dynamic lighting, etc? Some of my maps take a lot of time to put together, and I'd rather not do it again from scratch.
If you have a Pro subscription, that is exactly what the Transmogrifier does.
If you pay for your subscription month-to-month, you can upgrade to Pro for one month, use the Transmogrifier to transfer your maps, handouts, player and NPC character sheets, macros, etc., then downgrade back to Plus the following month.
I have a subscription. Guess I haven't seen the transmogrifier. I will look for it. Thanks.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ciaran said: I have a subscription. Guess I haven't seen the transmogrifier. I will look for it. Thanks. You have a Plus subscription, not a Pro subscription. You will need to upgrade in order to get the Transmogrifier.