Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pixels Dice Extention

Score + 79
i'd be also really happy for an implementation to show physical rolls of pixels on roll20
Dan DiPietro
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Adding my name for support. Just received a die and have no clue how to actually connect it to Roll20.
I continue to drum the hype!
The primary reason I backed Pixel dice in the first place was for the roll20 integration they said could be made available. The fact that it hasn't happened yet makes me sad. Who am I kidding, 'primary reason'?  Dice dragons don't need a reason to add to their hoard...
Adding my support as well (for when my Pixels eventually arrive…). 
Hoping this makes some real traction soon 
I play on here weekly and would love to be able to use pixel dice
cant wait until these 2 great products get integrated together. will be such an amazing online play experience
Please add official support, I just got my die and would love to use it in my game on here
Another Pixels backer here. Would very much appreciate integration!
This integration 10000% needs to happen As Soon As Possible!
I also would love to have an integration with Pixels Dice.
Pixels Dice integration would be great. Been using Roll20 for years to game with folks on the other side of the country, but rolling physical dice again would be great.
From what I can gather on the Pixels Dice Discord, Roll20 hasn't made working with Pixels a priority, which is a shame. It would be great to see Roll20 get the Pixels Dice integration up and running, as hopefully the dice sets will be shipped in the near future.
I'd love to see a Pixels/Roll20 integration also.  Been a long time Roll20 user, and now that I have Pixels...OMG no more Roll20 RNG curse!!!
Yup I'd love one as well.
I just got mine today and I would love to play on here with them!!
Backer dice are being shipped out, and I just received mine! -- These dice have been years in the making. I hope Roll20 catches up to other alternatives soon!
With all the work being put into debugging the Jumpgate and D&D 5e (2024) character sheet releases, I doubt anyone is even thinking about adding a Pixels Dice extension right now.
Adding support.  Just got my d20 in the mail and had assumed the integration would have arrived by now...

Edited 1728421086
adding my name for support
Recently got my Pixels dice.  Support would be appreciated. 
Official support would be awesome.