Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any games playing on Monday's?

Usually I have Mondays off from work; problem is my current role playing group doesn't run games on Monday's usually. So if anyone knows of a game being run on Mondays and it needs another player let me know. I'm mostly familiar with White Wolf games but I've played around with other games like witchcraft and swords and sorcery. Hope to see replies with positive feedback.
I have Mondays off to i was look to play a pathfinder game. I bought the book but have never got to play. If your not interested pathfinder then best of luck to you.
thank you, I never played pathfinder but I have watched it enough to know that it's not my kind of game. Don't get me wrong I love the setting just not the game overall :/

Edited 1411750119
I will be hosting DnD 4e Monday morning at 9:30 AM CDT if you want to join!
sure that sounds cool. I've played d&d3.5 once but not 4e
I am hosting a game on Mondays at 4:00 PM PST if you want to join
what game is it?