Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hello, any sessions happening tonight? (Pathfinder, EoTe, Sage and 3.5e)

I'm a UK player (so Greenwich Mean Time +00:00) and I LOVE roleplay. I've been a user of roll20.net for a good several months, most of my experience being with Pathfinder but I've branched out to Star Wars and 3.5e. I'm looking for any groups starting sessions in the specified systems today/tonight, as today I am free to play. I tend to fill in roles needed for the party, but I do have some preferences. I have a mic and various Voice Chat softwares if required. Please feel free to reply here, PM me, or contact me via skype: sethwinternight PS. Forgive my spelling, I meant Saga D:
Bumping up: still looking for a session.
I'd be interested in a Pathfinder game, I'm Central Europe time so currently an hour ahead of you!
Well if people see this post and want to pick us up, we'd love some games :)
I would be interested in something as well, maybe we can do something on our own? If someone can GM hah.