Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens for Sci-Fi/Low-Tech games?

Hi. Me and a friend is just messing around with roll20, and try it out. I want to be a subscriber later but I need some people to play with. Roll20 isnt that big in Sweden yet.  I am currently working on a Dark Heresy (but more on the low-tech side) short scenario, just to get the hang on it. I was just wondering if there are any good, free to use, tokens for a Low-Tech Sci-Fi game. Think like Mad max and the alike. Most of the tokens focus on Fantasy, which is kinda expected, but are there any love for Sci-Fi games out there? I've found some Sci-Fi Tokens, but all are mostly very high-tech. We tend to like round tokens more than figure-tokens. Cheers.
My suggestion is just do a search for TokenTool and make your own. Another option is to support some of the guys here and purchase a token pack if any suit your fancy. Me personally, I use TokenTool. It is very simple to use, and you can create tokens from any images you want to use. Google search a robot, and you can make a token out of any image you can find. The tokens made are very small .png files so you can make as many as you see fit. Also using TokenTool, you can make, round, square, and I believe even hex bordered tokens. Once you get the hang of the program making a single token takes mere seconds.
Hi Alexander Welcome to d20. If you search for tokens from the art library you will find many excellent free tokens. Try seaching with the scifi tag. You can also browse the marketplace for freebies. I recommend the excellent free scifi stuff made by Steel Rat - just search on the name.
Thanks for the reply. @Bryant C. I will definetly look up TokenTool, it sounds nice. (You might have saved us a whole Dark Heresy campgain, we almost switched to DnD) @Tim N. Thanks for the welcome. Steel Rat makes great token, I might not use them, since they are figures and not round ones, but I will definetly look in to it and we might start using figures as well. Cheers!
Devlon I think he is called can check when I get home made some for Maptool that you can use here they should be included in the token search here as well if I remeber correclty.
Devin Night has lots of free tokens on his site. Not sure if he has ones that fit your genre.