Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Link handout [feature]

Not sure if this is "working as intended" or not, but i can't seem to link handots if they have more than one space in the title. I am an organizational freak so I like to arrange my entries in order in which i think the characters will require them. Like this: for example i can link [1D. Sanctuary] but i cant link [1D. The Sanctuary].
Gauss
Forum Champion
I was not able to replicate this. Please send me a join link so I can take a look.
Will do, sending PM
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, I took a look and the problem is you are not replicating your names correctly. For example, "1D. The Sanctuary" is actually "1D. The Sanctuary " (space at the end) in your Handout name. "2I. A Moment in Prayer" has two spaces between "2I." and "A". If you do not put in both spaces in your link it will not work.
Gah, good call! I did not think about "spaces" as charcters. Thanks for the help!