In Hackmaster you don't start out as heroes but if you survive long enough you just might end up as one. New DM, running the Frandors Keep for Hackmaster 5e. I am learning as I go and will probably subject you to all sorts of horrors while I do :-) Looking for steady players who will participate, without too much meta and don't mind dying since you very well might. Teamwork a must. No camera needed, mic and push to talk needed, either skype or ts3 for voice. If interested PM me or post below please. Thanks. We had our first session on 10/03/14. It was chaotic but fun. The adventurers faced down a pack of wolves looking for an easy meal, a kobald trap filled with deadly Rabbions (half rabbit, half scorpions), and finally defeated the Ivory Horns gang and recovered poor Belipar's lead pigments. Now they are waiting in Vew for the roads to be clear before heading to Frandor's Keep, do you have the courage and spirit to join them? ============================================= The mugs of ale clunked down on the table as the waitress hurried away. "Drinks on the house... well this time anyway, for the local hero's" Brody said as the waitress passed him. "An don't think I fergot about you Jinder, here's your apple cider", as he handed over a mug he himself carried. "Those dratted dog fellas been plaugin our road to Saben for weeks now... oh you can't kill em all off they breed like flies, but you put a hefty chunk in their numbers and killed their leader. It'll take em weeks or maybe even months to regroup under a new alpha." "So I just wanted to say thanks for the whole town, and also to deliver this. The widow Halvern out by the lake has had trouble getting some of her supplies lately because of them dog fellers so she was mighty glad when she spied you takin care of em" "Spied us?" asked Vanamir, "her cottage must have been 2 miles away." "Yessir probly was about that, but she keeps an old sailors spyglass up there on that hill of hers and she can see for miles around, even people passing by on the road t'the west of her. She sends you this sirs..." as he places a small pouch on the table with 12 silver pieces in it. Jinder leans forward to get his apple cider and while doing so surreptitiously swipes the pouch into his hand. He empties it out and each of the surviving 4 takes 3 silvers. "When you lot get to the Keep, you look up my old mate Darg Turkurz, he runs the 'Prancin Pony' inn now. You look him up if you need a place to stay 'cause he also runs the flophouses for rent there for the crown on account of him being an old soldier. Me and him used to run together as adventurers when we was youngin's, before he joined the guard so you mention my name and he might give you a little discount on sumtin yer need. " "No offense friend but why would you give up a life of adventure, the outdoors and travel for the life of an innkeeper, it seems it would get stale quickly?", asked Ciang. "Well it was a bit of an adjustment, considerin all the trouble me and him used to get in when we were younger, but the advantages of being able to sleep without worrying whose gonna stab you in it are kinda nice. Still it was fun, and we made a good living at it until one day I took an arrow..." "To the knee", interrupts Kulgoth, with a smirk. "Well no it was to me head actually", and he lifts aside the hair, long and greasy that hangs down from his right side, to reveal a deep indentation along the side of his head where no hair will grow. "But I do wonder... why is it whenever I start to tell this story someone always butts in and says 'to the knee', I just don't get it why would anyone ever aim at someone's knee when their torso be such a bigger target?" He notices you glancing at each other and says "Must be a generational kinda thing. You look ole Darg up when you get there an tell him Brody from the old days says 'hullo' and that you're good people", and with that he walks away. Jinder raises his glass and offers a toast to the future, "Tomorrow we leave for Frander's Keep... and fame and riches!" "And Knowledge!" chimes in Vanimar clinking his mug in. "And GLORY!" growls Kulgoth slamming his mug into the circle. "... and the Hunt, always the Hunt" added Ciang, as he drained his mug..