Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Custom Character Sheet Vault

Nibrodooh
Pro
Sheet Author
I suggest a system that allows you to upload a custom character sheet independent of a campaign that would appear in a list when you select custom sheet on a campaign. This would allow you to have one centralized sheet to update, instead of needing to update every campaign using a sheet when you make a change. this would also make the creation of new campaigns using custom sheets easier. This feature should not remove the ability to edit a sheet in the campaign settings, but rather provide an alternative. This feature would be primarily useful for users of homebrew systems or people who like to incorporate house rules into their character sheets so i imagine a need/desire for such a system is limited, but i suppose that is the use of this delightful new voting system.
Agreed, I think expanding the functionality of the Vault, to making it tie would be a great idea. However it seems like there needs to be a separate database for this, with a Character Sheet "sync" feature. It would have to be able to choose what campaigns it syncs from/to. Sometimes you might not want it to sync, etc.
Some sort of syncing would be nice if not necessary.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .