Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow Players to Deal from Card Decks Into Turn Order and Sort by Suit

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
As a Savage Worlds GM I want to be able to allow my players to deal cards from a card deck into the Turn Tracker and Sort by Suit so I can have them deal Initiative.

Edited 1416346650
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I might recommend modifying this requirement a bit, in light of the recent Turn Order enhancements. Here are my recommendations (and I can create my own suggestion if you'd rather): Allow players to deal cards from deck to Turn Tracker Have a toggle for the Turn Tracker to automatically Sort by Suit Add a "Suit" to the hierarchy for "On Hold" - This would be sorted to the top of the Turn Order Add a toggle so that Incrementing Turn Tracker items are not dealt cards. Incrementing items in the Turn Tracker should always be the first (or last, whichever you all feel is most appropriate) item in the Turn Tracker. The incrementing item increments when cards are "dealt to items in the turn tracker" rather than when it reaches the top/bottom of the list. I think that about covers my requests.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
good stuff GV!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks. :)
This would be very cool if it was added!
I like the idea of "On Hold" being a suit that always moves to the top. Thanks for the input!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .