Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1 or 2 players, PF Rise of the Runelords. Friday, 10PM EST.

So here's what's going on: I have a Rise of the Runelords game that has been running for about 13 sessions as of now. The group is currently in a position that isn't quite optimal, but is in the process of losing players. So we're going to be looking for at least one, possibly two players to fill those spots. WHAT: Rise of the Runelords, not far from the end of the first Book. This unfortunately means that players coming in won't have a great grasp of a lot of the plot details, though I'll work with the recruited person to build a character that can work meaningfully within the game. Prospective players should be solid roleplayers willing to interact in-character with players and NPCs to seek out both quests and other things to do within the world. Experienced players with a solid background in the system are requested. Character rules: -Level 3 -20 point buy -Core races -Most any classes availible, save Gunslinger and a few others that don't fit themativally. WHEN: Fridays, weekly, 10PM EST/7PM PST. HOW: This game is run via Skype voice, so a microphone is required. No webcam or anything else needed. NOTES: Shoot me a PM with your Skype details as well as a short summary of experience and what you're looking for in a game and we'll talk about getting whoever is selected prepped to either sit in or be ready to play by next Friday.

Edited 1412998328
Everyone who has an opening should join this game. You get to pal around with our motley crew! And we are more motley then crew.......
I wish one day I would find an AP starting from session 1. I really don't know that many people like to join adventure paths in the middle. Level 3 is still the first part though right? I could be interested depending on how deep the story is, shoot me a skype zygoth80.
My skype is goatman92-rp. I've got some experience, and I've run this campaign as well so I've read the whole book. Not the others tho. I've GM'd alot of games like Iron Kingdoms and currently I'm running EotE. My playstyle is usually the brawny quite type or the guy that doesn't want to jump off a cliff for no good reason. I've played magic types in other games but PF and DnD mages don't quite suit me. Other than that I have a few character concepts I've been dying to try out.
Bump. I may not have a chance to get back in touch til late since I work weekends, but I'll get around to it.
PM sent.
Bump just in case anyone else wants to get in touch.
You never did reply to my PM. I was gonna ask about how my character's background should be made.
I sent a PM as well.
PMs responded to, double-shifts at work have been messing with me a bit. Sorry about that.