Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Looking for Players for Homebrew Fantasy Game 8 PM CET Saturday

Did you ever wonder what happens to the orcs, the demons the monsters of the evil lords after they have been defeated. Of course they get enslaved, thrown into prisons or even killed. Now it is time to start an uprising, kill the lords and kings of this land. make them remember why they feared you once. This is a sandbox style game with just one clear goal KILL THE HIGH KING!! It will be unusual because you're mostly gonna play the bad guys(and gals just to be political correct). It will start on your very own execution and then.......you'll have to make the decisions. Date and Time are just the best time for me and can be changed. Roleplaying as well as Combat is in it. You should be able to handle gore.The Homebrew system is easy to learn Contact me for more details.
I'm a bit interested in this myself.