Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show autocalc result in dice roll instead of formula?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subforum for this question, but here goes... I am including skill check buttons in a character sheet that will determine success based on the result of a 2d6 roll modified by the skill level and the relevant ability score modifier. The ability score modifier itself is the result of a rather complex formula. The button uses an inline roll. When I hover my mouse over the result, I see the formula for the ability score modifier instead of the result of the formula. Is there a way to show the result of the formula instead? Many thanks in advance, G
Actoba
Pro
Sheet Author
Nope, fraid not
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The only way around that is having NON-auto calculated ability scores. Which is the route I went with on my Pathfinder sheet. Keeps rolls clean and pretty and, in the end, it isn't that hard to enter in the ability score manually.
Thanks for the replies. I prefer the autocalc solution, because it's a Mongoose Traveller sheet and ability scores, and the associated modifiers, are reduced by damage. As such I would like the modifier to automatically update. I'll just have to live with it.