Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Adjustable measurement distances

I love the ruler, it works great for combat distances and the like but I also use pages for overland maps and it would be really useful if I could adjust how much each 5ft "measures" as. For instance, I have a map up on a page right now where one five foot grid is equal to 10 miles. I can (and have been) just calculating it myself (it's not exactly hard to just say that it measures as 30ft so it's 300 miles) but it would be really neat, especially for maps where the scale isn't that easy to calculate, if I could just adjust it so that 1 inch was equal to 10 miles via the ruler (the ruler specifically, the preferably the grid would be separate).
"Measurement Tool Overhaul" is on the official roadmap; rest assured that such changes are planned for the future.
Awesome. I love this program/app/whatever.