Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - Pathfinder player looking to play 7pm MST

Edited 1413506856
Hello! I am a 3.5 vet who's only played home-brew worlds in person. I am looking to play some pathfinder and some of the Adventure Paths and modules I have heard about. If needed I can GM, but I'd rather play in the games myself at least for a little while. I have a strong preference for casters because I enjoy turning a situation on it's head or dramatically changing the circumstances, much as a conductor guides a symphony. To that end I end up feel most at home as a Wizard or Sorcerer, though Druid has some appeal. I've tried to make Cleric builds but I just can't bring myself to be a heal-bot. My few experiences playing direct combat classes un-enjoyable so I tend to shy away from that. But if needed I can; it is just not my preference. I do like to have a consistent theme and effective build though I'm not a min-maxer - so no Wight-Apocalypse from me. As an RPer I'm not the best, but I try to enjoy myself and try to have other people enjoy themselves. To me, that's the most important part. I am 30, so while I can profane with the best of them, I prefer to keep my tongue in check and slowly relax as I get to know people. If things go well I'm not opposed to be consistently gaming with the same group of people over time. When I'm not scheming diabolical plans doing heroic deeds for the sake of the world, I can be found on the dance floor dancing Argentine Tango and moving the ladies hearts. Because hearts reside in ribcages... what were you thinking? :P I want to play a game Monday Nights ~7pm MST to about 10~11pm MST Pretty much any game will do, but I have compiled a list of modules, Adventure paths, and classics that I've wanted to experience that will catch my eye like a bell makes Pavlov's dogs salivate. Thank you in advance, and may you roll well, Robert Modules (1->7) The Dragon's Demand (8) Cult of the Ebon Destroyers (8) Crucible of Chaos (11) The Demon Within (11) The Ruby Phoenix Tournament (11) Guardians of Dragonfall (14) Tomb of the Iron Medusa (17) The Witchwar Legacy Adventure Paths (1) Rise of the RuneLords (1) Curse of the Crimson Throne (1) Second Darkness (1) Council of Theves (1) Kingmaker (1) Shattered Star (1) Wrath of the Righteous (1) Mummy's Mask (1) Way of the Wicked - Be Evil! - Non Piazo Mega Dungeons (1) The Emerald Spire Superdungeon (1) Rappan Athuk (1) Slumbering Tsar Saga (1) Drow of the Underdark(3.5) (1) The darkness arrives -> Rise of the Drow -> The Commander of Malice Classics: Temple of Elemental Evil Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil Red Hand of Doom Tomb of Horrors Return to the Tomb of Horrors
Bump