Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple variable prompts in one popup?

I have some macros that need user input for multiple variables when used. Currently it presents a popup when activated, asking for the value of the first variable in the macro. When submitted, it them presents a popup asking for the second variable, and this continues until it has all the variable values for the macro. What I'd like is to get one popup that asks for the values of all the variables present in that macro. Is this possible?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Nope. Maybe with the API.
Nope. Every instance of ?{Query|Default} you use will trigger its own pop-up. If there are sections of your macro that will use the same input value, it will only prompt you once for each ?{Query|Default} is exactly the same for each time.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I made a suggestion to group all of these several months ago. I should do that again...
The Aaron said: I made a suggestion to group all of these several months ago. I should do that again... I would say yes... that would be a very nice feature to have implemented... especially for people like me who have tons of query's per macro and the majority of them only apply once in a blue moon