Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unresponsive Script Bug

Hi, I am having a script error when loading the campaigns I am GMing. I keep recieving the usual error message about this unresponsive Script: <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/base" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/base</a>... When I continue the script, my Browser (the latest firefox version) crashes after some time. If I stop it, the campaign loads, but without displaying tokens or maps or just displaying them partialy. Also, the scrolling bars are behaving strange in this case: The downward arrow for the chatmenu doesn't show up, while the bar for scrolling from left to right on the part, where the map usually is, doesn't respond. I am using Windows 8.1 and have already tried loading with my add-ons deactivated. My cache was also cleared. I am also using the latest CCleaner, if that's useful in any way. The console log is this: 70 app.js:22 "TOUCH SUPPORTED: false" app.js:23 "USING WEBGL ACCELERATION..." app.js:23 "select" app.js:18 "Switch mode to select" app.js:18 "Initializing new dice engine with randomness..." app.js:32 "Using random entropy" app.js:32 "Final page load." app.js:28 "Scan for new plays!" app.js:28 "Auth'ed." app.js:28 "Go post auth!" app.js:28 "Scan for new plays!" app.js:28 "initial setup" app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Got players value..." app.js:28 "joining game..." app.js:28 "Full load page!" app.js:26 "We have 5 pages" app.js:28 "Player -JV6bmqqguAZ_7x6NZxH is offline..." app.js:26 "Player -JVJGKb95tR_trBFAWY- is offline..." app.js:26 "Player -JVhYPqgkB6x8p-bucl- is offline..." app.js:26 "Player -JW6d3kMsZVjdMohgjpq is offline..." app.js:26 "Deferred finish joining..." app.js:28 "Firebase Online" app.js:22 "handle page changes" app.js:28 false app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Do refresh link cache!" app.js:25 "Search took 88ms" app.js:34 "initiatlizing video chat" app.js:33 "Connecting to WebRTC" app.js:33 "init active page!" app.js:28 "activate page!" app.js:26 "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." app.js:26 "Graphics: 5" app.js:26 "Paths: 0" app.js:26 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:29 Kein Element gefunden ClientEvent:1 Kein Element gefunden ClientEvent:1 Kein Element gefunden ClientEvent:1 Kein Element gefunden ClientEvent:1 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace</a>... to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace</a>... app.js:25 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Connected to session" app.js:33 "Someone just connected." app.js:33 "It's us?" app.js:33 "setting src" app.js:25 Kein Element gefunden ClientEvent:1 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace</a>... to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace</a>... app.js:25 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "setting src" app.js:25 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 I am sorry for the german in the log. It translates as "No Element found". I am also sorry if I opened a new topic without need, but my problem seemed to be different from all the other bug reports you have been recieving lately. But I am no computer wizard, so I do not really know. ;) Thanks in advance!
1413685875
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you for your post but can you have the creator of the campaign post also. He needs to let us know if he is receiving any errors and what the script being used is. This is under the assumption that the original campaign creator is a mentor and is using the API scripts. If this is not the case then it is a browser script in general and not the API. Now I just found out that there was some DDOS attacks on some of the firebase servers so that could have been impacting on your experience. Have you tried lately and see if the error happens again.
Hi, I have tried it today again and run into the same error message. The problem is that I am the original campaign creator and neither Mentor nor using API scripts. So this must be a browser script. I have followed the instructions for a technical problem on your site. Should I use another browser? Thanks you for your help
1413718991

Edited 1413719098
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I just went back over your original post and you did not state what browser you are using. If you are using chrome try using firefox, if it is firefox try using chrome. If it is IE, try either firefox or chrome but chrome is the preferred brower.
Yea, Chrome did work. Thank you very much!
1413826803
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcome and I'm glad it worked for you.