Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with token macros

Greetings, I have created several macros for my campaign that were working when we played last month, but now are not working for my players. All the macros work for me, but the players were not able to work when we played last night. I have included a screenshot of one of the players attempting to use a macro, he pasted the error message he got in the chat window. In the same chat window, you can see that I accessed the macros, and they are working fine for me. I am running Chrome version 38.0.2125.104 on Mac OS 10.7.5. Here's the screenshot: Hope this helps.

Edited 1413750408
Gauss
Forum Champion
Players do not have access to the command /emas. This has not changed.
ah, ok - so how do I get their token macros to emote?
Gauss
Forum Champion
The command they want is "/em". Make sure they switch who they are speaking as to their character (down below the chat box).
ok, thanks