Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for CoC or general Horror / SiFi group

Hi all, I’m a German-Irish player based in Ireland, GMT time zone, looking to return to online RPGs after a long break. Real life has been busy, but I’m ready to roll dice again—preferably without accidentally summoning anything from beyond time and space. I previously played World of Darkness (Vampire and Werewolf), Ars Magica, DSA, and Castle Falkenstein. I’m especially interested in Call of Cthulhu, but I’m also open to Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, Star Trek, Star Wars, and similar horror or sci-fi games. My priorities are story, atmosphere, character development, and good group roleplay. I’m not a min-maxer or a monster-slayer type; I’d rather investigate the strange mansion, negotiate with the suspicious contact, or make a questionable decision that creates an excellent story. I’m looking for a reliable, friendly group—ideally international—that does not play too frequently, as family and work still take up a fair amount of time. Weekly or every-other-week sessions would be ideal. I may be an older player returning after a life break, but I’m easy-going, dependable, and happy to learn new systems. Feel free to message me if I might fit your group. Paid or free group - actually I don't care much. 
I sent you the Private Message
thanks - I wrote you back!