We're still seeking 1 or 2 more for a semi-paramilitary game hopping between worlds and timelines in the multiverse. I like to keep a good balance of all components, including combat, roleplaying and other factors. Characters are members of a paramilitary squad sent on missions throughout the multiverse, and they've got the skills and abilities to do the job and get home. From there, it could go almost anywhere. I like to give my players a lot of freedom as to what they do and pursue. I'm a long-time GM, with plenty of experience. I'm currently running a game on Saturdays that has been going for over 3 years, so I've got the chops to keep things going. And I've got plenty planned for this game, so we're in good shape. The game has been going for a few months, but we've just lost a player, and I'd like to get back up to strength pretty quick. I only ask a few things of my players: basic courtesy, an open mind, a lack of bigotry and the ability to speak and read the English language (mostly because I don't speak anything else good enough to run a game). My groups are newbie-friendly and LGBTQ+-friendly. I'd prefer that you be at least 18. If you're interested, contact me on Discord at Driverkitty. If you message me here, or comment on the post, I may not see it for awhile. I have a fully-paid Roll20 subscription with all the bells and whistles, and my games are fully free. Games will be Wednesday evenings from 1730 to 2100-2130 (5pm-9-9:30p) CST. Hope to hear from you!