Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DealInit Bug

Starting a few months ago, DealInit seems to not be displaying the nice number and suit graphics anymore in the initiative window. It has been displaying text of the number and suit. 3♥ as an example At first I thought it was a broken asset of mine but then I realized I am not supplying the images to it like I would in a rollable table. A google search indicated that it might be an issue with the source that DealInit is pulling from. I have just been ignoring it until my campaign was over but I don't see any other posts on this and I have not seen any updates for DealInit. Is this something that others have seen?
1790120502
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I suspect there was a change in the way that HTML entities are processed by the Turn Order UI.  I'll see what I can figure out.