Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Jukebox music not playing

Hey there, I'd like to report that me and 2 other friendly gm's cannot play music that was previously uploaded to our games. I'm on firefox, also tested Chrome, they are on Opera and Microsoft Edge.  I've tested on 3.5 sheet and 5e sheet. We can play music from TabletopAudio, BattleBards or Incompetech I've found this under f12:
Same issue here. I hope we get an update about this soon. Would be a lot of work to re-upload all these tracks. 
I'm not having the same issue. You should file a helpdesk ticket.
Issue seems to be resolved. Probably some connection or server somewhere was down.
I am having the same issue. confirmed by friend who also has it in his game. still not working as of yet. newly imported tracks from the pre defined library work, my custom mp3s do not, even after reimporting they refuse to play, with different browsers.
Hi there! If you're still experiencing issues with the Jukebox, please reach out to the Help Center so that we can investigate! We put out a fix, but if folks are still running into issues we'd love to know. <3