Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to load images into tokens

Hi all, Myself and several others are having issues importing images into character sheets; uploading the file directly accomplishes nothing, dragging from the art library just leaves it floating on the screen and doesn't release it without reloading the page. Anyone else having this issue?
I did yesterday in a game where I'm not the creator. I clicked on Character+ to build the character but dragging the token from my art library to my sheet (as avatar pic) just left the token image on my screen until I refreshed. Today, I created the character in a game where I am the creator and no issues. I was able to use My Characters to transfer from one game to another.
I'm running into the same problem. I'm unable to remove a default token image and replace it in both a game where I have GM powers and one where I don't. It worked fine in a game I made, however when I asked a fellow GM to try and change a token for me or remove the token picture, it wouldn't work in the game -they- had made. I'm hoping anyone is able to give some kind of idea of what the issue is because this is bizarre.
Hello all. I want to help get you all sorted.  If you all would be so kind, please   submit a Help Request , mention you spoke with AllHansOnDeck, and include a HAR file. That will help us diagnose the problem.
Same issue... ticket submitted ISSUE: Roll20 having fits again this morning... not able to add token or art to character sheet created within a game created by someone else. 3 different browsers... no joy. I do not have a Pro account. RESOLUTION: In a Roll20 game I created was able to set everything up with zero issues using 2014 character sheet (I use Beyond20 not a native to Roll20 character). I imported that character into my Roll20 Vault with no issues. Was able to export that character from my vault into the game; it did not kick any errors and noted that it was "successfully imported". Went back into the game, now my PC is showing up in the Journal with full artwork (Avatar and Default Token) and I am able to control the token. HOWEVER, I am unable to modify the art/token on the imported character once in the game.
Hi All - apologies for the challenge here. The issue that was affecting deleting/updating images on character portraits has been resolved as of ~45minutes ago.  For a bit more context, the issue was affecting characters imported into a game from Roll20 Characters.
Lavi said: Hi All - apologies for the challenge here. The issue that was affecting deleting/updating images on character portraits has been resolved as of ~45minutes ago.  For a bit more context, the issue was affecting characters imported into a game from Roll20 Characters. Thank you for the timely resolution! :D Doing great work <3