🦇 FREE SESSION 0 — ENTER THE MISTS 🌫️ The mists have claimed you. Barovia doesn't want you to leave. I'm looking for a few more players for a long-term weekly Curse of Strahd campaign, played Monday evenings 9 PM Eastern. I've been running D&D and other TTRPGs for 14 years, and my goal is to create a game that feels immersive—like an actual adventure, not simply a sequence of encounters. 🎭 What makes this campaign different? 🎬 Immersive Foundry VTT Animated maps and visual effects Dynamic combat effects Quality-of-life addons Custom atmospheric elements 🎵 Immersive atmosphere Handpicked music for different locations and encounters Environmental atmosphere and sound NPC and monster voice acting Voice changer used when appropriate 📖 Character-driven storytelling Your character isn't just along for the adventure. Your character's history, goals, relationships, fears, and decisions can become part of the campaign. ⚔️ Meaningful adventure I like challenging encounters, dangerous situations, exploration, mysteries, and decisions that actually matter. I also believe in the Rule of Cool. If you have a creative idea, I'll generally look for a way to make it work when it is reasonable and doesn't undermine the game. 🩸 About the Campaign Curse of Strahd takes you into Barovia, a land trapped beneath endless clouds and surrounded by deadly mists. You'll explore haunted villages, ancient ruins, cursed forests, forgotten locations, and places where the supernatural is very real. You'll uncover the history of Barovia, search for powerful relics, build relationships with its inhabitants, and eventually confront the vampire who rules the valley. This campaign is suitable for new and experienced D&D players. If you're new, I'll help you learn the game. If you're experienced, you'll have plenty of opportunities for tactical combat, exploration, roleplaying, and creative problem solving. 🧙 Character Creation Starting Level: 1 Ability Scores: Point Buy Character Creation: D&D Beyond / Foundry Official D&D 5e content: Allowed Homebrew / third-party material: Discussed on a case-by-case basis 🗓️ Game Details Campaign: Curse of Strahd System: D&D 5e / 2024 rules Frequency: Weekly Day: Monday Time: 9 PM Eastern Table: Foundry VTT Voice: Discord Price: $10 per session Our first session will include a discussion of house rules, expectations, attendance, safety tools, and content warnings before we begin the adventure. I'm also available between sessions if you have questions or concerns. The mists are waiting. The question is whether you'll survive them.