Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][5e 2014/2024][EST][Monday][1 AM EST][Curse of Strahd]GM looking for 1 more players to start a early morning dark gothic horror setting with Curse of Strahd

Greetings everyone. I have been informed that a player who just joined is now sadly going to drop out because of their work schedule having changed an being no longer able to make it leaving the chair at the table open. I am currently still looking for players after having interviewed a few already. The campaign has just started with the party only having done 1 single session and the rest of it ahead for anyone new. I If interested details can be found below This campaign will be Curse of Strahd where players will enter the land of Barovia after having been hired by a mercenary company to look into a house in Daggerford and then be transported into Barovia upon completion of the search. Players will then haves the goal of freeing the land from the control of Strahd Von Zarovich and finding a way to return home to Faerun. The party is currently 2 and has 5 players ATM with opportunities for any kind of PC and will be open to homebrew upon further review. Our time is at 1AM EST every early Monday morning with the VTT being used being that of Roll20. If interested leave an application below with some info telling me about yourself. I will be conducting interviews over voice through Sunday and will leave this posting open until the chair at the table is filled. Cheers! :) Name? Age? Experience: Discord: What makes you stand out
David 39 4 years about  discord- nukislot  imthink I’m pretty fun and easy to play with lol. 
My name is Raelyn, I’m 24 and I’ve been looking for a long term campaign for a while now.  A bit about me, I’m an artist and full time grad student, and I got into dnd when I was a lot younger by watching my cousins play 3.5 and pathfinders!  I only started playing a few years ago and I loved playing oneshots and moduels outside my long term table. My discord is: raelyndishere   My favorite part of sessions tends to be lore, note taking and role play, but I’m trying to get more confident with combat. If you happen to still have a slot available as a player, I’d love to throw in my shot. Thanks again for your time!