Hey peeps! Names Kara and your probably wondering what this post is about with a title like that, though I'm sure you can tell its a lfg post (almost like it's in that section) lol. Well, I have recently been thunderstruck with an idea of a character while thinking to myself "Hey, it'd be pretty darn cool to play an Umbrella scientist in a TTRPG..." Now obviously you can't actually be a Umbrella scientist (unless the game takes place in the Resident Evil universe but I'd be surprised to find a game like that) but I'm sure you can get the gist. The basic idea is to play a Tzmisce geneticist/virologist who treats the embrace and kindreds less mystically, and more like a kind of volatile and unrefined next obvious step in human evolution. I am taking inspiration/combining the characters of Albert Wesker and William Birkin while also doing my own spin on things. For more info about me as a player! I am 22 and a massive roleplayer, I love getting into the mind of my characters and really just acting them out the best I can while navigating my fellow players and my own character arcs. Roleplaying characters in TTRPGs is very dear to me, and I often make song playlists for characters as it helps me get in the mindset of the character! I'm not sure what else to put here... I am free Monday's, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays. Though I am technically free on Fridays and Saturdays, it would only be biweekly and need to be on certain weeks! Anywho, this is getting long so I'll leave it here, if you have questions please dm me or reply to my message here. I hope everyone reading this is having a great day/night/morning!