Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Recall All does not recall all cards when using infinite deck.

I was starting up a card game with some people from a chatroom, but the rules required drawing more cards to start than the deck actually contained, due to the number of people playing. My fix was to make the deck infinite, but then when the first game was over and we wanted to start another one, I tried to recall all the cards, but it wouldn't recall all of them and didn't seem to acknowledge that there were cards left in some player's hands. tl:dr - when using infinite cards to go above the normal number of cards in a deck, recall all fails to recall every card.
Another card problem: while playing, I tried to draw a card into my hand, and it incremented the number of cards but didn't add one to the hand. Recalling worked, though, since I had a normal size deck.
I was starting up a card game with some people from a chatroom, but the rules required drawing more cards to start than the deck actually contained, due to the number of people playing. My fix was to make the deck infinite, but then when the first game was over and we wanted to start another one, I tried to recall all the cards, but it wouldn't recall all of them and didn't seem to acknowledge that there were cards left in some player's hands. tl:dr - when using infinite cards to go above the normal number of cards in a deck, recall all fails to recall every card. I've noticed this as well, it appears that it only recalls one of a particular card.
Actually ran into a very similar problem when using a regular deck as well, so it is not just the infinite deck, but all of the deck types in general.
Thanks for the reports; card-handling fixes are in the pipeline.
Infinite decks are still broken. :( I thought this was going to be a great way to create custom faced dice (i.e. WHFRPG 3rd Ed) that could be rolled (dealt) in an unlimited fashion.