Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1P - Western and Fantasy Campaigns Wednesday nights 6:30pmPDT/9:30pmEDT

So! I run a little game with 5 players who have been going strong for a few months now. We are open to taking on a sixth player if you are interested. This is an alternating campaign- One week is Fantasy [Would love a tank character] One week is Western (with some magic) [Would love a medic character] We use the Cortex Classic rules (VERY easy to use, and you don't need experience). What you DO need is: Microphone/Skype. Dedication. And maybe a little bit of apple pie. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.
I am currently in a shadowrun game on Wednesdays but the other player has not shown up in forever....I would love to join since I am a huge wild west fan. I am a huge support rper though so medic focus is chill but do not think I would enjoy playing a tank. I get off work around 9pm est time so I might be a few min late but I am usually home between 9:15 and 9:30 est time on Wednesdays.