Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In need of a script writer

I have no clue how to code but was wondering if i sent you a list of macros if you could write a script that would have those show up on every new character sheet i bring up?
If i matters i use a script that uses xml files from hero lab to create those characters sheets. I'm not sure if this is even a thing that could work but figured i would reach out the amazing group of ppl that make this site so much fun! Thank you
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi James! I have a script that might already do something akin to what you want: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1067109/script-c" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1067109/script-c</a>... With it, you can type something like ... !chardup Base bob nancy sue paul tom ... and copy all the abilities from the Base character to each of the bob, nancy, sue, paul and tom characters. All you have to do is setup all the macro's you want on one character, then you can distribute them to other characters. Let me know if that doesn't work for you and I can make changes to it to help. =D
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Aaron, does the GIANT S on your chest stand for " Script "? lol I just want to say thanks for all your editions to the roll20 community. Awesome work sir!

Edited 1414266312
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Could be... =D I'm happy to help with scripts, it is one of my favorite pasttimes right now. =D
I'm sorry I'm not sure how this works. So if I have the macros set up for one npc this would copy then to all my others?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
yup!!