Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder european times.

As per the title, I'm an experienced Pen and Paper player and whilst I have DM'ed a lot in the past I'm currently taking a break from DM'ing, looking for a group in european friendly times, in english, on any day that isn't friday. I am particularly interested in the RP elements both in and out of combat, I like to get inside the head of my character and have a laugh with it. Let me know either on this post or in a PM if you have a campaign spot available. Cheers, Rob
Hello Rob, I am currently looking for a european friendly time game to join too. You can add me to the list of player that would help you form a group if you want. I too would love to have an RP heavy/based game so all we need to do is find a compliant DM.
Hello. I´m from germany and would like to get more opportunites to learn. Any Group that isnt wednesday is fine for me :) As i said i´m new to pathfinder, only having played a few sessions. So i´m open to play anthing. IF you find a dm i would love to join.