Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stars Without Number learning game.

I wanted to get into a game so i could see how Stars Without Number actually plays. I couldn't find anything like that, so i am now officially giving up. This wouldn't be important, except that my version of "giving up" looks a lot like "just running the game myself." So if you're also wanting to learn about this game like me, or you'd just like a chance to backseat-gm someone before they know enough to be annoyed by it; this is your chance!
I have played and been working on finding time to run a game.... if you like I can help you learn how simple it is to run.... feel free to PM me and we can talk.....
I'd be interested in a learning session. I know next to nothing about the system.
I'd be interested in playing. I've watched a few sessions on the rollplay channel and would love to give it a try.
hello all... I like to make a roll20 room and start a game... to teach first and who knows ... maybe a game will form from it.... I can do this until I find a new job.... please let me know what you think....
Okay, just so i know what you're proposing, what are you trying to do? Are you opening a room so you can give lectures based on the rulebook? Or are you actually running a game for beginners? Because i've read the rulebook and it's not giving me what i need. But if you're running a game, i wouldn't mind roaming around for a while.
I also would be interested in a game of SWN. own the rulebook and have been following Rollplay Swan Song since it began, so I would love to give the game a try.
I just love this game and want to play or run it more..... and willing to help anyone learn it... so I leave it up to others to show me what they want...
Go for it.