Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marvel Super Heroes bug solution

Edited 1414374798
Gauss
Forum Champion
Several people have had me troubleshoot their Marvel Super Heroes campaign only to find it is an issue with the character sheet. If you are unable to modify your "health" or "karma" values (usually because you are trying to use the denominator box) in the token's bubbles please follow the steps below: 1) Go into the character's "Attributes tab" and delete the attribute called "health" (lower case). Note: this does not affect the character sheet. The attribute called "health" is a duplicate of a "hidden attribute" the character sheet is using. The duplicate is created when you link it to your token. 2) Create an attribute called "Health-Bar" (or similar). In the second box put in: @{health}. Leave the first box blank for now. 3) On the token link the health bar to the attribute "Health-Bar". Now fill in the first box. Repeat this process for "karma" Alternately, you can choose to not link the health and karma bars to the character sheet.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I have created a fix for this. It is possibly not the fix the original author would have created, and I don't play Marvel Super Heroes, but I think this should resolve the problem for all involved. Gauss has tested it to be certain it does fix the issue. Here is the pull request: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... After this fix, there will be a max field for both health and karma. Cheers!
Thanks a bunch- you guys are awesome! :)