Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghost GM?

Edited 1414391078
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This saturday we had the weirdest issue. I am, and always have been the only GM on my campaign, Im listed under details as the only GM also..but this saturday we had a few things that popped up as odd. Characters getting random status markers I, or the player, did not set. I know it wasn't one of my scripts as it was doing the incremental ones like "aura with number 3" on it. none of my scripts set numbers on icons, much less use that status icon. And bar linked attributes changing what its linked to. Also random characters bar stats was set to random numbers, or stats on the attributes page not even linked to the character sheet changing to random numbers. And lastly 2 "random added" characters I saw pop in while I was looking at them. They was the default randomly named generated characters..like someone just hit "add". It all seemed like someone was logged in as GM, that wasn't in the gamelist, doing things only GM's have access to. Is this possible? or anyway someone can get into the game as GM by accident I never assigned GM to?
it is possible to sign in with the same user name from different computers, so perhaps someone was on another computer you used recently to access roll20, logged in at the same time. Just a thought.
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No only place I ever logging is here at home on my PC. :\ Dont even think I've even accessed it on my phone yet.