Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG that's playing tonight:

Looking for a game tonight, since I am free and would love to play a session or two. I'm an avid roleplayer with experience in several RP systems: - 3.5 - 5e - Pathfinder - Star Wars, EoTe My schedule is fairly flexible, depending on the dates/times. I'm from the UK, so I hope that isn't a bother. If you're interested in inviting me for the games mentioned, reply here or add my skype user: sethwinternight
I was thinking about doing a SW: EoTE tonight if you were interested. Have you played or run any of the premade material?
I did play one of the premade materials that involved some characters called Pash and Lowhrick. Aside from that, i've just made characters. I do have an EoTe character that's just gathering dust though, but either way i'm good for a session tonight.
That sounds like the beginners box, on tattoine escape from mos shuta?
I think so; that's the only box i played with premade characters.
Looking for a game tonight, if anyone's running a session with the following systems: 3.5 5e Pathfinder Edge of the Empire
Bumping
If you find a Star Wars one tonight, I'm down to party. Significant RP experience, but I'm new to this site and alternatively the way these games are played.
Still looking for a game; Now looking for one tonight (sunday) as my evening's free and would enjoy some Roleplay.