Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

combining gmroll and normal roll, makes everything gmroll

Hi, when I try using an attribute with both GMroll and a normal roll, it seems like all rolls become gmrolls... This is the example I used: /emas "Blala Lirtch" kommer helt inntil deg og tar på deg. /r 1d20+4 /gmroll 1d6 1 runde, 6 ganger daglig /desc Bleeding Touch (Sp): As a melee touch attack, you can cause a living creature to take 1d6 points of damage per round. This effect persists for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1) or until stopped with a DC 15 Heal check or any spell or effect that heals damage. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. Which churns out only yellow rolls... While I want the player to be able to check if he's hit, I don't want him to be able to see my additional info with ifs and amounts which I add to the damageroll... Is there a quick fix for this, something I'm doing wrong, or is this a genuine bug?
It seems that when you enter this the program is picking up the just the code for the GM roll resulting in making it a GM roll for the entire thing, no matter what else is put in. Hm..
Gauss
Forum Champion
Confirmed, bug report filed It is apparently the last command that is determining it. If /roll is the last command then the GM roll will be blue (shown to group).  - Gauss
Gauss
Forum Champion
This should be fixed on Dev now.  - Gauss
Hmmm... Doesn't seem to be fixed to me... Not in the specific instance I used over here, and not when I make new ones. The last one seems to still command the whole attribute.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Interesting, I am not having that occur anymore. I have copied and pasted your initial command into the chat box and there is no problem. Please clear your cache and see if that fixes it. If not, let us know. :) - Gauss
Just to confirm, this is only fixed on the Dev server currently...are you on Dev, Leif?
Oh, sorry... I hadn't refreshed the site... My fault, now it works exellent! :-) Great work, Riley! This will go to everyone May 1st, right? :)
Yep!