Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP: Shadowrun 4e game Tonight

Hey, I've got a Shadowrun game going. We've already got two players and a GM, so we'd like to get two more to get started. No more than 6 total. We're gunna be starting tonight, but intend to play regularly on Wednesdays. Must have Skype and a mic.
When are you starting? I have a couple of friends who may be interested, are you willing to take in new players?
We're gunna start as soon as everyone has a character. I've played before, so has the GM. We're bring in a friend who is new to the game, so we're gunna be teaching anyway. New players who are willing to learn are welcome.
Sorry but our friend backed out and the game sort of died, I'm the GM by the way. Maybe next time
If you decide to revive the game and need a player, you can PM me.