Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Besm Kampfer with a twist

game name: Kampfer system used: besm 3rd edd points used: Unknown will be set when game is set up. software used: skype/roll20 time of game: Unknown will be set when enough players are gathered. genre of anime: heram, ecchi will be replaced by yandere. other genre will stay: Action, Magical girl/guy. genre taken completely out: Romantic comedy basic story: the story consist that females are dominate gender, evil psycho nature personality. (if you played dnd best example is drow females). they use men as toys of entertainment and reproducing product of nature. men are weaker gender mentally and physically because of course of history of domination. in the course of men trying to gain equality the females in there sick and twisted ways decided to put it to a fight to the death to see if they can achieve independence, hence Kampfer contest. Kampfer contest: there will be two teams red (female) blue (male) both male and female participants have both been genetically altered to be one of three types of combatants: magic, sword, gun. the contest will be held in a city that was sole purpose and design for this contest, using latest technology to make 3d holographic residents. the point of the game is last team standing wins. if females win men are due to a eternity of ownership, if males win they will be treated as equals forever. stakes never been higher for the male gender. what will you choose female side? or male side? in this conflict? please contact me here or in pm if interested in joining this game.
Interesting concept. I normally enjoy BESM games, but I don't play over voice. Too confusing.
bump (also willing to switch system to dnd 3.x or PF with heavy home brew of rules/classes/so forth)
Unfamiliar with the ruleset. Also, how many players are you looking for?
3 min to start 5 max

Edited 1416100403
about rule set be ether besm DnD 3.x or PF (what system we will use will be what players want) last two will be modified to fit story i can go further in detail in mods in pm if u wish.