Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't see or participate in game

I just tried to log into a game, 248416/versus-the-infernal, that I had no trouble playing during the last session. This time, I can't see the game maps or tokens, and there was a very long lag every time I typed a chat message before it would appear. Approx 30 seconds. The GM hasn't been able to figure out how to get me to show up in the game, or how to give me visibility to see anything in the game. Help? Can anyone figure out what the problem might be? Thank you. Thom
1415066993
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You should probably post this in the bugs forum, hopefully a moderator will drop by. To get a head start, try these instructions: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> Be sure to post your console log.
Thank you. :)
1415117849
Gid
Roll20 Team
Going to close this out, so we can focus on your new thread in Bug Reports.