Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Couldn't see the game from the inside, and can't find it from the outside

1415069778

Edited 1415074646
Earlier this evening I tried to log into a game that I had no trouble playing during the last session. This time, I couldn't see the game maps or tokens, and there was a very long lag every time I typed a chat message before it would appear. Approx 30 seconds. The GM couldn't figure out how to get me to show up in the game, or how to give me visibility to see anything in the game, so the game went on without me. I logged out and tried to log off several times. I reboot my computer. None of those made a difference. The GM (Merle) suggested leaving the game and coming back in. I quit the game, and looked for the game to try to rejoin. But I can't find a listing for the game anywhere. It doesn't show up on a search anymore. I'm using Firefox, Windows 7, I use accessibility settings to magnify stuff because of some vision issues, but it turned those off when trying to figure out what was going on, so accessibility magnification doesn't seem to be part of the issue. The game is Mutants and Masterminds, Versus the Infernal, Game number 248416, Language is English. I was told that anyone trying to help would probably need a console log to see what is happening, but I don't know how I supply that for a game I can't even find to try to re-join. Please let me know, if you can, what other info I might have that could be helpful, and what I could or should be doing. Thank you. Thom
1415096654

Edited 1415096681
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Thom. Can you go through the steps on this page if you have not: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> Also can you post the result of step 4 here. It has been noted that Firefox has been having some difficulties lately so if those steps do not solve your problem and you are able, can you give chrome a try and let us know if it worked for you?
Well, I asked the GM to accept me back into the campaign, after I got left it, as a way of resetting things, but I haven't heard anything back from the GM. So, I guess the GM is writing me off as a player because he doesn't want to deal with the problem. That sucks. I was enjoying that game... I guess you can close this.